domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

(IMPORTANT NOTICE) Dear Sponsor's and Follower's;

ENGLISH

Dear Sponsor's and Follower's;

Hello I'm want to let you know that the ram of my computer get damaged and that's why I didn't make any post get. Also I couldn't even play SL. I'm about to buy a new one the next week to fix it.

I'm sorry about this, I hope you guys please understand the situation, I wasn't expecting this to happen right now, but things just happens right? I'm sorry again <3

With love,  Lurieliz Enchanted.
For any questions you guys can send me an email -HERE-

SPANISH

Queridos patrocinadores y seguidores;

Hola, quiero dejarles saber que el "ram" de mi computadora se averió y es por eso que aun no he hecho ninguna publicación todavía, inclusive tampoco he podido jugar SL. Comprare una la semana que viene para así poder repararla.

Mil disculpas por esto, espero que por favor entiendan la situación. No estaba esperando que esto me sucediera pero como saben, las cosas solo suceden verdad? Disculpa nuevamente.

Con amor, Lurieliz Enchanted.
Para alguna pregunta o lo que sea, escribeme a mi email -AQUI-

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

About me

#365 Cooking some cookies with my cookie 💕

EYES : {S0NG} Heize V2 Eyes  PLANET29 TOP:   !13ACT - Zoe top - Fatpack (eReborn) PANTY:  Moon Elixir x MUSE - Cruel Passion - Reborn - Th...

Buscar este blog

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Páginas

Press

Follow Us

Flickr Images

recent posts